[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems running Nut apps

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:50:00 CEST 2005

Outch, QuarkXPress... I was sort of hopping it was docbook or LaTeX :P

Yeah, I saw that on pg 51.
On page 10, right below the second screenshot it has it wrong, it says
that for ethernut1.3g it should be without the "e".

Btw, on an update to my issue, I found out that execution reaches the
top of NutInit, trying to trace it inside that now, but it looks like
it can´t get past NutInitHeap(), I´m testing this theory right now.