[En-Nut-Discussion] Clock EEPROM usage and MAC address

scostas scostas at det.uvigo.es
Fri Apr 7 10:07:49 CEST 2006

Hi all:

I need to store some data at the realtime clock EEPROM, and I want to
know what possitions are used by other services (like the TFTP boot
loader, which seems to use some address near the start).

I need to know too how to store the MAC address for the Ethernut 3,
because when I use NutDhcpIfConfig("eth0", 0, 10000) to configure the
network using DHCP, it always fails, but not when I put a MAC instead
(u_long ip_mask =inet_addr(MYMASK); NutDhcpIfConfig("eth0", mac, 10000); )

Thanks in advance.