[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with JTAG SP Duo

James Mclellan james.mclellan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 17:04:42 CEST 2006

Hey folks:

I am getting the following error:

$ make burn
uisp -dprog=stk500 -dserial=/dev/ttyS0 -dspeed=115200 -dpart=atmega128
--erase --upload if=httpserv.hex
Programmer is not responding.
make: *** [burn] Error 2

I am getting a solid green LED on the JTAG programmer. I can connect
to it using HyperTerm on COM1, and see my firmware version is 2.1.

I'm using egnite's Ethernut Starter Kit (board version 2.1B).

I was concerned about some of the fuse warnings in the manuals.
However, I've only connected the JTAG connected, and did so with power
off. The Ethernut board works fine by itself.

Any ideas? Thanks!