AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Receiving weird 0 on UART

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Tue Apr 18 23:14:16 CEST 2006

Hi Manuel!

Maybe the weird "0" you are receiving is created by the "turnaround" of the
transmission direction on the RS485 link? Are you receiving the "0" for
every character sent? How is the echo done on the client side? Is each
character echoed immediately when received by the client or is the text
received and stored upto a cr/lf and the sent back by the client?

regards
ernst