[En-Nut-Discussion] No RAM at 0x4000, CPLD

Axel lenlen at zoellich.de
Thu Apr 20 14:47:05 CEST 2006

Hello!
My ethernut 2.1 board is working well. Ethernet, rs232, ports, upload is
all doing well, but basemon tells me, that there ist 'No RAM at 0x4000'.
I checked the lines of K6T4008 the SRAM chip. There are signals at all
pins except someones comming from the Xilinx, namly pins 31(A15), 2(A16),
30(A17), 1(A18) and pin 22(CS/). Without CS no RAM access, i think.
My i have accidently reprogrammed the CPLD? How can i restore the original
content?
Thanks
Axel

--
Wir verwenden ausschließlich grüne Elektronen aus biologischem Anbau.