[En-Nut-Discussion] crurom.exe

basil.thomas at bluewin.ch basil.thomas at bluewin.ch
Wed Aug 2 20:41:02 CEST 2006

Hello to all

I am experimenting with the httpd_protothreads sample on my XNUT-
105. Since i hafe changed the content of the form.html i get an error
messagelike this:

"c:\proconx\nutos\tools\crurom" -r -ourom.c sample
/usr/bin/sh: c:\proconx\nutos\tools\crurom: command not found
make: *** [urom.c] Error 127

If i try with the original form.html it works, but not with my
version which is a little larger. I also tryed to delet some of the
files out of the make file to be sure there is enough space
available. Is there a discription of how the crurom.exe is working
and wat it needs to do so?

Thanks for your response in advance...

Basil