[En-Nut-Discussion] RE:PWM

Raul Valle rvl180 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 21:06:15 CEST 2006

Michaels thanks for the help.

The thing is i have to control around 8 to 10 servos which are for controlling
a robotic arm for a rover  and to control a camera. The servos are going to be control by a software that is going to send some characters and with those i will give an order to the servos. I was reading about the Nutsleep and you are right , that why i am switching better to NutDelay and is making the delay but, i think that with a delay of 2us i should not be noticing because it should be very fast, but it seems the delay is longer because for now , testing i send from the ethernut a word , then i make the delay and then send another word  and it seems the delay is longer than 2us.   I am not using the pwm channel because there are so many servos that i have to come up with something else fast enough that all the servos seem to be working i guess at the same time.

any help is going to be appreciated it.Thanks

Message: 6