[En-Nut-Discussion] ATmega 128 + driver ENC28j60

Robert Kurjata rkurjata at ire.pw.edu.pl
Wed Aug 2 12:50:50 CEST 2006

Hi to all,

You can, as I did use Procyon AVRlib driver for ENC. It's working, but
requires inclusion of some silicon errata features.
Also it's trivial to convert it into Nut/OS framework (yes, I used
cs8900 driver as a base code).

As I saw at www.avrrepository.com it is already using this source :)

Robert Kurjata