[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Preview 4.1.9.7 Available

Peter Sodermanns peter.sodermanns at aixcon.de
Wed Aug 2 14:03:03 CEST 2006

Harald Kipp schrieb:
> Possibly...but for sure not because of this. In fact
> there had been problems with the ftp sample and some
> browser versions all over the time. But the sample
> works fine with standard FTP clients.

OK, I get my files using FileZilla.

But up to Ethernut 4.0.3 it just worked fine with Firefox, and compiling
the same sources with 4.1.9 breaks it. The same with Internet Explorer.
Nothing else changed, same Firefox version on same computer, so thinking
of Ethernut version as cause is obvious, isn't it?

So I have to discard the ftp-link on my device's homepage, or may there
be still another solution?

Regards
            Peter