[En-Nut-Discussion] Now it builds!

Dave Warren dwarren at luescher.com
Wed Aug 2 17:20:56 CEST 2006

Hi Ronald,

I have a IAR kickstart kit including Atmel evalution board and the IAR
J-Link jtag link.The GNUARM is 4.1.0 I am not sure about the Cygwin. I think
some of the problems I had are the stupid Windows path variable, as it gets
very long stuff on the end disappears or gets ignored. Now I can compile
using command line and makefiles, next I need to download and debug.

Has anyone used the IAR J-Link with GNU and ethernt?