[En-Nut-Discussion] crurom.exe

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Thu Aug 3 00:36:26 CEST 2006

Hello Basil,

a) httpd_protothreads:
the httpd_protothreads sample was an experimental model to avoid using
multiple threads for accepting connections.
As it turned out, in it's current form it is flawed because the sockets
can end up in TCPS_CLOSE_WAIT state and these sockets are not closed, so
you are running out of sockets after some time. We will remove this
example in the future.

b) crurom.exe:
The error message points out that the utility is not available at the
location c:\proconx\nutos\tools\crurom. Change either the makefile so
CRUROM points to the place where you installed the utility or put crurom
in your search path.

Henrik
http://www.proconx.com