[En-Nut-Discussion] i2c communication with Ethernut-1.3g

Johan Coertzen s24071902 at tuks.co.za
Mon Aug 14 14:34:32 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I have an Ethernut AVR which I want to connect to another AVR (ATMEGA169) in a
master-to-slave relation and I want to make use of the available ports.

I also want to make use of a i2c protocol or anything similar.

I am a newbie, so any help will be appreciated!

Eugene

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.