[En-Nut-Discussion] PHAT + mmc on Ethernut 1.3g

Per Eklund 70eklund at telia.com
Tue Aug 15 12:21:00 CEST 2006

Hi!
I wold like to use an MMC-card for web-pages and for storing data for a logger.
I have tested Michael Fischer's software for mmc-cards and it works perfect, but it's read-only.
Using some of his code i have made a device driver, based on the nplmmc driver and mmcard.h.
I have used this on the httpd example and it almost works.
I have used Version 4.1.9-rc7 for all tests.

*** Things that WORKS ***
I can make a new directory
I can write new files and read files.
I can check filelength.

*** Things that don't work for the moment ***
I can not append files. Files will always be overwritten.
Using seek to position in file doesn't work
I can register HttpRoot, but there is only a blank webpage when i test it.
(Using urom for PHAT and HttpRoot works so PHAT seems to work here.)

I have some questions!
Have anyone tested PHAT with mmc cards on verson 1.3g-board and succeded?
Does append on files work on version 3.0-board?
Any other hint's.
I thought it cold be good to make this work on AVR-based boards.
regards
--Per Eklund