[En-Nut-Discussion] Bug in half duplex mode

Szemző András saam at kometa.hu
Thu Aug 17 00:43:19 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have designed a new board, and would like to use ethernut on it. A have no
debug uart on it( used for other tasks),
But a spare RS485 (UART0) is usable for development. So first I tried the
thread sample, it's running fine. (with rs485 output)
Now I would like to use the simple uart example, and the TX side is working,
but I cannot send anything back. :(
I saw a bug in half duplex mode some days ago, so I use the CVS version, but
still not working, and development is a little
hard without debug :)

Is anybody some idea what to do?

Thanks,
Andras