[En-Nut-Discussion] Bug in half duplex mode

Szemző András saam at kometa.hu
Thu Aug 17 11:29:12 CEST 2006

Hi Harald,

Thanks your reply, but I saw the CVS log. I using it now, but I still have
problems.

I'm very new in Ethernut (yet), so I thing I miss something.
If I compile ethernut with HDX bit setup, then in the app I still need
tenable flow controll, like this, or it's not nessesary.

foo = USART_MF_HALFDUPLEX;
_ioctl(_fileno(uart), UART_SETFLOWCONTROL, &foo);

If yes, I was a lamer and sorry for disturbing.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Andras