[En-Nut-Discussion] Sending a value from the ethernut to a SQL - Server

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:35:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

    AFAIK those database daemons have their own proprietary protocol that
you can access thru some library, which is of course platform dependent. Did
you consider having the ethernuts talking to a process that then inserts the
data into the SQL server? It would then be a lot simpler :)

Cheers,
   Thiago A. Corrêa