[En-Nut-Discussion] Wanted: 8x10 pixel Font for Screenkeys

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Aug 31 10:00:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

>Does anybody have a free, good readable pixel font?

It's just a long time ago the MS-DOS times have passed away, but I still
have some residuums of that time. There also should be a collection of
bitmap fonts I used to replace the standard MS-DOS Text mode font, buil
in in the VGA adapter.

These fonts have a standard size (the size of a VGA Text mode character)
and could easily be used to display text on you LCDs. These fonts
normaly have 256 different characters and are AFAIK 4096 bytes per font.

If you would like, I can search my old CDs to find them again.

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19