[En-Nut-Discussion] Strange networking bug - perhaps duplicate MAC

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Thu Dec 7 20:20:11 CET 2006

Curtis

Im unsure if youve had a response on this one and you can see Im a bit
behind in my emails but....

This symptom is similar to what you see when your ethernuts have the
same MAC address.  This is worth checking, especially if you hard code
your MAC address into the source.

This probably wont be an issue if the units are in different physical
networks and activity can differ depending on switch and gateway
configuration.

Cheers
Brett