[En-Nut-Discussion] Two Nut/OS boxes do not communicate with eachother

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Tue Dec 12 08:50:39 CET 2006

Hi Willem,

This is most likely your mobile operator 's limitation.

Check from them first and if they claim that they support public
non-firewalled IP's on their network then you might have a chance to
communicate.

Setup central server or hub somewhere and connect all your modules to there.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen