[En-Nut-Discussion] No WAIT signal on ENut 3.0d connector ?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Feb 1 08:21:11 CET 2006

Jesper,

This might be helpful
http://www.ethernut.de/en/hardware/enut3/ports.html

Pin 63 might be a good choice, however, rotuing via the
CPLD is preferred. As there are no free CPLD pins left,
one of the upper address lines might be used.

You may wonder, why CPLD pins are wasted for signals like
NBYTE (switches the Flash into byte mode). The reason is, that
the AT91R40008 doesn't provide JTAG boundary scan. So all
signals, which are required to check and re-program all other
chips are available at the CPLD, which does support boundary
scan.

Harald