[En-Nut-Discussion] Check the behaviour of programm at Board(Ethernut 2.1) through AVR Studio 4

saime aley saime.aley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:49:59 CET 2006

Dear Members,

I wrote one Programm to read the Analog port and expansion port of
atmega128(Ethernut 2.1) in ICCAVR 6, i build the programm as a HEX file and
i wrote it in flash memory of Atmega128,

I wanted to know how could i see the behaviour of programm at AVRStudio 4,
Actually my programming interface is  SP Duo, and i am connecting JTAG to
the board, i cant find the platform while i try to start the project( i am
selecting project file extention .aps) in AVR Studio, the given platform
couldnt able to connect this board to the AVR Studio, but i can easily write
the hex file into board, while connecting from tool-connect(menu), and as it
is use STK500 V2, but in platform selection i can not find anything like
this.

How can i check the behaviour of programm and to debug the programm, what
input is coming to the port from analog i/o?? so i can see at AVR Studio 4,
the output of Port  at the command line or anywhere else, as i am printing
at command line.

Please let me know about all these queries, i will be vefry thankful to your