[En-Nut-Discussion] Old problem about changing MAC on RTL8019AS

def at fea.kiev.ua def at fea.kiev.ua
Fri Feb 17 11:19:26 CET 2006

Hi All!!!

I want change MAC adress on my own hardware (atmega128+rtl8019as +
winavr20050214+ethernut-4.0.2) through the WEB.\

Configuration of network interface:
NutNetIfConfig2("eth0", mac, ip_addr, ip_mask, dg_addr);

Problem:
after changing MAC in configuration structure which store in EEPROM I
reboot my hardware by using watchdog:
wdt_disable();
wdt_enable(WDTO_15MS);

But after reboot in that way network interface don't work corectly:
- in arp table I see new MAC and IP
- ping and other services don't work 8(

after second reboot hardware work corectly...

I have not idea where find its "bug"... 8(