[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP trouble

_angelo angelo70 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:11:05 CET 2006

Hi Thorsten,

sure, i share the code,

you can download it from here
http://el.gob-mx.be/housectl.tar.gz

it include his own makefile. Just change the program path and the library
path.

My trouble happen immediately, after the first, or after 2 or 3 browser
requests.
There certainly coul be some my own error in the code.
Anyway, i've seen a really strange thing. As much i add code to the
httpserver, more frequently the tcp hang....

I've also try to write the server without the stream.. using only
NutTcpSend, nothing change. So it seems really a tcp/net chip trouble. But i
really hope the problem is my bad code instade.

Thereally bad thing, btw, is that when the tcp hang the only thing to do is
resetting... It will be really bad think  to put the board in a remote site
in this condition.

Infinite thanks for the interest, angelo