[En-Nut-Discussion] Freeing NETBUFs on error

Michael Jones Michael.e.Jones at web.de
Wed Feb 22 14:36:26 CET 2006

Cheers!

I totally agree! Also because the "upstream" code that must cope with this
fluke gets a bit sensitive.

The only thing that has been stopping me and as I guess a few others of
changing this is the amount of testing that would follow to ensure that all
other modules continue to work - including modules not in the cvs written
and maintained privately by others.

Cu,
Michael