[En-Nut-Discussion] Vintage Ethernut 1.1 documentation

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 06:02:18 CET 2006

> There was a recent post here about the latest versions of the software
> having problems and Harald replied, "Ich habe schon Pferde kotzen sehen",
> which seems to mean something like, "they have seen the impossible" by
> referencing an act that is impossible by a horse.  So certainly Harald
> thinks the software is pretty well debugged.
I read this, but I have the problem with several Nut's, and a friend of
mine, too.
The problem is that it is very hard to track down the error, because it only
happens on large networks. In my home network my Nut runs for months without
crash. But if I plug it into our corporate network it crashes minutes to
hours later.

Thorsten