[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems compiling example playmp3.

Jérôme Cuenin ethernut at cuenin.net
Tue Jan 3 20:47:14 CET 2006

Harald,

 > Indeed the list of libs seems to be broken for this application.
 > You may try to fix the
 >    LIBS =  $(LIBDIR)/nutinit.o ...
 > entry in the Makefile. At least -lnutarch seems to be missing.

This modification works fine and it compiles:
LIBS =  $(LIBDIR)/nutinit.o -lnutarch ...

But the program stays stucked in the following loop:
     while (VsGetStatus() == VS_STATUS_RUNNING) {
         NutSleep(63);
     }

I'll try to find it by myself, and I hope I'll soon be efficient on the Nut/OS code.

THX U very much for your help!
Jérôme ;o}