[En-Nut-Discussion] Pictures load very slow

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Sat Jan 7 16:44:33 CET 2006

Thank you for your idea, I will check it out. But first I will look in the
NutHttpProcessRequest to find out how it sends pictures. If your method is
working and NutOS' not there must be a difference.

BTW.: Some time ago I modified the NutOS routine for registering CGIs, so
that it accepts all file and pathnames, so you can override _every_ filename
with a routine. Maybe I simply alter it again and allow wildcards:

NutRegisterCGI("*.gif",showpicture);

would be an elegant way to implement your picture send method.

>1. Created a cgi-routine which sends the pictures.
>2. You have to replace the hyperlinks of the images of your webpages with
>the cgi-calls (instead of path and name of picture)

Bye
Thorsten