[En-Nut-Discussion] Fw: Unix emulation platform

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 9 12:06:26 CET 2006

Hi Daniel

I created the unix emulation and will gladly assist you in improving it.
I just don't have to much time left, so I didn't work on it recently.

AFAIK it is currently broken, because we changed the timer interrupt
handler
but didn't update unix. The good news is, that the current
implementation is
even simple to emulate.

Did you try to understand nut/os interrupt handlers and the unix
emulation
as it is (reading the source code.. ?) :)

Matthias