[En-Nut-Discussion] Need Help with REQUEST structure - Query String Parsing.

James Flanagan james.flanagan at stsint.com
Tue Jan 10 18:34:50 CET 2006

Hi..
    I'm using ver 3.9.9 (ver 1.3g hw) of the NutOS and am debugging an
existing program which was developed under ver 3.9.2.  The problem is
that when I inspect the query string from the REQUEST  structure -  req
->req_query field, the string is terminating (or so it appears) on the
'=' char.

here is what is being sent to the ethernut board -
/cgi-bin/config.cgi?S=1&N=1&R=1&A1=1&S1=1&A2=1&S2=1&A3=1

When I attempt to read the query string from within my registered
config.cgi function:
        printf("\nQuery String =  %s\n",req->req_query);
        The result is:  "S" only.  This gives me impression that the
string is being terminated on the "=" sign.

Sure could use some helping understanding my problem..
Thanks..
-jim

--
James (Jim) Flanagan