[En-Nut-Discussion] infrared connections

Michael Kirsten michael.kirsten at web.de
Tue Jan 10 22:32:03 CET 2006

Hi Ernst,

I tried to connect an infrared receiver to my Ethernut 2.0 Board but, I didn´t
suceed in getting it to work.

I used an old Actisys IR210 Receiver / Transmitter that was connected to a
motherboard (Tyan S1598).
That thing had everything included in one case and had TTL I/O for
IR-Receive / Transmit.

I quit trying when I had to learn that, RC5-Code is not so easy to implement
for a "sunday afternoon programmer" that I am.

Regards

Michael