[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: PPP Server

Steve Kelly steve at planetcontrols.com.au
Wed Jan 11 02:02:56 CET 2006

Hi Ralph

Good to hear someone has had some luck.

Would you be interested in sharing any of your code so I could try and
work it in 3.9.8?
Alternatively we would be more than happy to offer some sort of payment
providing we can get it to work.

Thanks

Steve.

Not so fast there.

We have been doing that for about 2.5 years with nut os.  Unfortunately
our PPP stack is based on the old NutOS implementation and so not easily

used with later versions of NutOS.

I do remember that it wasn't very hard to make it do.

Ralph