[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: En-Nut-Discussion Digest, Vol 27, Issue 17

saime aley saime.aley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 20:31:39 CET 2006

I am using ethurnet 2.1.i want to do serial programming with jtag
interface.but i cannot able to initialize the jtag port with jtag
adapter,although i have check the jumper setting but still its not working.
I tried to open the port with avarice while writting following command.

avarice --part atmega128 --jtag com1 localhost:4242

Even i tried to run the programe at AVR 4.11 studio but it is also unable
to connect JTAG port. my com1 is working properly i have checked with
terminal emulation software Tera Tram Pro.

With Best Regards
Saime Aley