[En-Nut-Discussion] adding functions to NutNet Library

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 14:22:53 CET 2006

Hello,

I want to add some functions to the NutNet library. So I put my sourcefiles
into the nut/net directory and added them to the makefile which lays there.

Then I make NutOS, works without error.

In my application I add my includefile which I put in include/net and run
make for my application.
Compiling is ok but linking not. I get some "undefined references" to my
functions, therefor I think the making of NutOS failed to add my functions
to libnutnet.

Did I miss something?

Another problem: If I switch on the NUTDEBUG switch in the configurator
nothing happens. I have to add a #define NUTDEBUG to cfg/os.h manually to
get the debug code. Why?

Bye
Thorsten