[En-Nut-Discussion] Build recommendations?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Jan 16 21:27:10 CET 2006

I assume that this is possible. If the application tree
had been created by the Configurator, it should work
out of the box. Otherwise a look to the app/Makedefs
created by the Configurator should help to set this up
manually:

# Here's the important path information
top_srcdir = c:/ethernut-4.0.1/nut
top_blddir = c:/ethernut-4.0.1/nutbld
top_appdir = c:/ethernut-4.0.1/nutapp

# Some additional stuff
LIBDIR = c:/ethernut-4.0.1/nutbld/lib
INCFIRST=$(INCPRE)$(top_blddir)/include

# Create, if it doesn't exist. Can be used
# to overwrite almost anything manually.
include $(top_appdir)/NutConf.mk

# The distributed files are included here.
include $(top_srcdir)/app/Makedefs.avr-gcc
include $(top_srcdir)/app/Makeburn.avr-dude