[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut-3.0 - connectors

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Tue Jan 17 10:38:12 CET 2006

Hi,

I have been pondering a move to the Ethernut 3 design.

One of my requirements would be able to access all of the 'external'
connectors; which for me, includes the MMC card.

Either:  Is there a case that allows full access to the Ethernet 3.0 MMC
card, as well as the power, rs232 and Ethernet?
Or:  Is it possible (before the design is 'finished') to have the MMC
card mounted on the underside of the board, say below the Ethernet or
rs232 port?

Cheers Douglas