[En-Nut-Discussion] Reliable PWM Implementation

Ryan Tintner rtintner at net3000.com
Wed Jan 18 17:11:23 CET 2006

I am using ethernut (on Charon II board) for DAQ and DIO/PWM.  I am
unsure of the proper way to run PWM (for use with a motor controller).
I know what the ATmega128 wants for PWM on the register level, though
Ethernut controls the timers at a higher level.  Should I be using the
event callbacks with the timer API, or should I be setting the timer
and OCR at the register level?  All I want to do is basic (but precise)
PWM.
Ryan Tintner
rtintner at net3000.com