[En-Nut-Discussion] Help with Web Pages

Steve Kelly steve at planetcontrols.com.au
Thu Jan 19 12:11:07 CET 2006

I was hoping someone could help me out with some example code or just
good pointers for my problem.
I have my ethernut up and running. It is connected an existing product
we built and now want to web enable.
I have my rs485 interface up and running, as well as SMTP email all
working perfect.
I now have my web pages that I tried to load today but i used the
urom.exe to create the urom.c etc but unfortunately it is just to big to
fit in.

Question is: I believe i can use the PeaNut for this purpose and load
via other means into the 512k data flash.
AM I correct on that assumption???

Next question can somebody please help me out with how I can implement
this.

Thanks

Steve