[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Ver. 4.2.2 DHCP Problem on ethernut 3.0d?

Jesper Hansen jesperh at telia.com
Sat Jan 21 23:52:22 CET 2006

There seems to be something with the eeprom struct or something.
Considering that there IS no eeprom, it could be the cause.

My 3.0 board correctly startup and gets a DHCP assigned address at boot
time, but apps such as httpd doesn't work. It complains at start that it
cant get an IP, and then don't go any further.

Haven't had time to look into why, but I'm sure it's a simple change in
the httpd example.

/Jesper