[En-Nut-Discussion] Question about GNUARM

Rick Collins ethernut at arius.com
Mon Jan 23 15:28:08 CET 2006

At 08:48 AM 1/23/2006, you wrote:
> > The GNUARM tools are only for ARM processors.  There are GNU tools for the
> > AVR, but you won't find them in the GNUARM distribution.
>Well, I understand that GNUARM is not for AVR. I just wanted to ask whether
>it includes processor-oriented libraries (e.g. for AT91, LP, ...) like
>WinAVR contains libraries for different types of AVR chips.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question.  No, the distribution does not offer
these sorts of libraries.  The site www.gnuarm.com does have include files
for the ADUC72xx family and some others.

There are yahoo groups for many of the ARM CPU families.  I belive some of
the vendors use these groups to upload header files and even drivers for
the IO devices.  Check out...