[En-Nut-Discussion] WinAVR 20060119 Released

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Jan 24 13:04:10 CET 2006

According to my information, the release has been withdrawn until
further notice by the maintainer due to some path related issues.

Note: The new WinAvr release will be using avr-libc 1.4.2 which
introduces changes to its header file structure and therefore will not
compile with Nut/OS <= 4.0.1.

Henrik
http://www.proconx.com