[En-Nut-Discussion] ARP(?) traffic problems

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Tue Jan 24 18:02:00 CET 2006

Hi,

I will try your suggestion. But if I understand you right the whole NutOS
would hang in that receiving loop if the error occurs. But that isn't true
with my problem, because I see the main application thread constantly
writing my standard debug messages to serial port at this time.
So it seems only the TCPIP stack hangs.

I will tell you if your alterations help. BTW, what is the "Most recent
arpcache.c modifications" for you?

bye
Thorsten