AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] TCP Error No. 10057

Ing. Joachim Skale joachim.skale at tele2.at
Wed Jan 25 09:22:19 CET 2006

hi,

i know that 10057 is WSAENOTCONN.
i've tried to check the connection with extra code, and the result was , that i still got 10057.
the connection is not closed by peer, and also the connection is established till i want to read the second time from my TCP Port.

So i can exclude that my peer reset the connection.
I also can exclude that the ethernut rejects the connection if i use my tcp connection only one time.

i used ethereal to get more infos about my problem, and i saw that my peer sends the data, ethernut tried to receive, but at this
point ethernut closed the connection.

i dont have any ideas what i can do to prevent this error.

if my source will help anyone, i can send it directly.

Regards

Joachim