[En-Nut-Discussion] PHAT example code ?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jan 25 20:51:30 CET 2006

Jesper,

I read your experience about MMC Card formatting with great interest.

At 16:52 25.01.2006 +0100, you wrote:
>But I realized, when trying to use the sample dir from the httpd sample
>that PHAT does not support long filemames <shock> !
>
>I suppose this is a planned feature ?

Actually it had been partly included in an early stage. But later
I got so confused by several bugs, that I decided to remove these
parts until the more important stuff works.

The last problem I got so far was a completely corrupted directory
after changing the cards and before fixing it in 4.1.3. Though,
I haven't tested it intensively since then. Actually I'm in the
mood right now, where I try to avoid the fs subdirectory. As
Cartman says in the German version of Southpark: "Ich bin echt
angefressen."