[En-Nut-Discussion] No WAIT signal on ENut 3.0d connector ?

Jesper Hansen jesperh at telia.com
Tue Jan 31 18:00:11 CET 2006

I had planned to add a small expansion board with one of my small WLAN
modules to the Ethernut 3.0.
As it was an ARM with the WAIT signal, it would be perfect for this.
But, the WAIT signal is not available on the expansion connector. Eeek !

As there is 4 "free" pins, 3,4,63,64, I wonder if it's something that
can  be "fixed" in a later revision ?

Also, if those other free pins were connected to some free CPLD pins
(if any), the routing options would be even better.

/Jesper