[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut don't work anymore

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Fri Jul 7 18:10:48 CEST 2006

> We had no problems here. Running wget, excessive browser refreshing
> or ping storms couldn't impress Nut/OS on Ethernut 2.
Until 4.1.9, I also didn't have _that_ problem but I had problems in our big
network, even with httpd and without accessing the Ethernut.

_now_ that problem seems gone, but I have this new one, but I think this can
be an application problem indeed. So I will try it with httpd sample first.

> Did you try to increase the stack sizes of your threads?
Months ago wiht the old NutOS version I tried that, but not yet with the new
one. I will check this, too.

I have a stack of 1kB now and have four httpd threads running. The webpage
contains some tiny GIFs (about 8 icons with a 16x16 size). These load
extremely slow, also sometime a few are missing. Maybe this is a hint what
maybe wrong. BTW: how can I cache the pics in the browser but _not_ the page
itself?

bye
Thorsten