[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernet chip

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:06:57 CEST 2006

Hi there,

     Well, you could try to port ethernut to your board/design. If things
are connected more or less like ethernut there should be minimal changes,
specially if it's connected to the memory bus, perhaps you could get away
with just the configure settings. But if you can't use the ethernut libs (
threads, etc... ), then you will need to write or own RTL driver :(

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa