[En-Nut-Discussion] support status of nutconfigure.exe

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Wed Jul 12 01:37:48 CEST 2006

nutconfigure is a very useful tool and it works as well as the GUI
version. It is updated and maintained at the same pace as nutconf.exe.
It appears that it has replaced the former shell script based configure
mechanism and configure.exe.

I am using nutconfigure a lot to automate Nut/OS builds for our two
Ethernut compatible hardware platforms. I call nutconfigure from the
following Makefile to automate full Nut/OS builds for a given .conf file:

.PHONY: all
all: xnut-100 xnut-105

%:
	-$(RM) -R $@-gcc app-$@-gcc