[En-Nut-Discussion] Query current DNS settings

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jul 19 10:33:13 CEST 2006

Like most linkers, GCC links at module level. In this context
a module is the contents of one C source file.

As more and more features are added, it is highly recommended
to place optional extensions in separate files.

Checking the details at
http://www.es-business.com/ethernut/eng/index.htm
shows, that all sample applications are constantly growing in size.
The httpd demo already fails to compile on the ImageCraft demo
version and several user applications can't be upgraded, because
newer Nut/OS versions have grown too big.

Harald