[En-Nut-Discussion] Enough memory?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jul 19 15:56:31 CEST 2006

Hi Kobus,

60 kBytes of flash will be enough for a basic TCP/IP application.

However, 4 kBytes of RAM would be at least very, very difficult.
Remember, that a full Ethernet Packet may contain 1500 bytes.

An option may be lwIP
http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/
Like Nut/OS, it is BSDL'ed Open Source, but needs much less memory.

Harald