[En-Nut-Discussion] NutTcpAccept() timeout

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Thu Jul 20 02:52:20 CEST 2006

Brett Abbott wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does Nutos have an equivalent?  Im about to implement a workaround or
> patch the os for a specific client need.
>
> Thanks
> Brett

Brett,

with your vote we have already 3 votes for such a time-out (You, Don and
myself). Maybe this is now sufficient to convince Harald that this would
be a nice feature for real world applications.

So far I am using a dirty patch but suggested in an earlier post to use
an IOCTL setting to configure a time-out.

I would be prepared to implement it if it finds general approval. Refer
to my earlier post for work around and a proposal under the same subject
line.

Henrik
http://www.proconx.com